Bosch IoT Things
Managed inventory of digital twins for IoT device assets.
Bosch IoT Things enables applications to manage digital twins of their IoT device assets. This includes management of data representing a device’s status as thing entity and composing things into multiple features. Application can use this service to register their IoT device assets, update their data, and get notified of relevant changes and events.
- Things: Manage digital twins for your IoT assets
Register thing entities representing digital twins of IoT assets and manage their data.
- Features: Structure the features of your things
Abstract device capabilities as features (sub-objects of things) for fine-grained management.
- Search: Find everything
Apply query mechanisms to find your things.
- Messages: Talk with your things
Send messages to the thing entities.
- Subscriptions: Listen to things
Receive messages related to thing updates.
- Dashboard: Get started and stay organized
Manage your service instance settings.
- Policies: Apply fine-grained access control for users and applications
Define access rights for users, roles, groups, and applications.
- Topologies: Link your things
Organize your things by managing topologies with links to things.
- For web based user interfaces:
- Desktop browsers: latest stable version of either Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
- For HTTP based APIs:
- For Java clients:
- Oracle Java SE 8 is required to use provided Java client(s).