Bosch IoT Insights
Bosch IoT Insights is a fully managed cloud service that collects, processes, and stores your IoT data for your further analysis. IoT data management provides the basis to optimize devices and functions and to develop new services and solutions.
You can use this service to process data generated by any device. The data you send to the cloud is first stored unmodified as sent in (raw format), supporting you in review and audits and allows for further analyses. To ensure a seamless integration of your data, Bosch IoT Insights supports numerous connectors such as HTTPS, Bosch IoT Gateway Software or Bosch IoT Remote Manager.
Once stored, the service enables you to decode, normalize, enrich, and clean your data. In a next step, you can query your data based on NoSQL/MongoDB and visualize it using standard and user-defined dashboards. In addition, Bosch IoT Insights also features interfaces to common third-party data-analytics tools such as Matlab, Excel, and Tableau.
- Configurable Dashboard
- Data ingestion
- Data processing
- Automated Labeling and Notifications
- Master data management
- Data decoding (DBC, A2L, Fibex)
- Normalization and Enrichment of Data
- Comprehensive Data and Process Transparency supporting Traceability and Auditing
- HTTPS with TLS 1.2 is required to use the Service API 1 and 2
- For web based user interfaces: Desktop browsers: latest stable version of either Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.