Version 9.2 of the Bosch IoT Gateway Software now includes out-of-the-box support for the two new Bosch devices, an updated automation engine, and more.
Here are some highlights:
- New Automation API is independent from the Eclipe SmartHome API
- Bluetooth LE Connected Industrial Sensor Solution (CISS) support
- ONVIF 2.0 Device Access API support
- Servlet 3.0 support via Jetty
- OSGi R6 HTTP Whiteboard support
- Database (SQLite) native backup and restore
- KNX ETS 5.7 project format support
- Home Connect Cleaning Robot support
- Zigbee EZSP 6.4.1 support
Find out more about the 9.2 version in the Release Notes.
Migration Guides and Supported Devices
In addition, Bosch IoT Gateway Software user documentation has been extended with new guides and details:
- Migration Guides to support customers migrating their solutions to the latest product releases.
- Supported Devices information including certified and tested devices for all connectivity protocols.
Check out the Support Roadmap for more details on version support lifetime and plan your migration.
Get a 30-day trial license for the Bosch IoT Gateway Software SDK or Runtime Images